Gyossait Gyossait

I like it but I might have found a bug. There's a part where there's a bloody head and there's text saying something like become your worst enemy and there's two platforms with a red key. I died on the spikes below the 2 platforms furthest to the right and I can't seem to get the key without dying a bunch or restarting the game. Maybe I'm just bad at jumping over spikes but yeah I really like the atmosphere that is revolving around death and rebirth. It makes my mental penis rock hard.

U Dun Goof'd Soundboard U Dun Goof'd Soundboard

i probably goofd

because apparently he back traced it. so the consequences will never be the same

Time Fcuk Time Fcuk

OMG

This is very awesome. This sort of reminds me of portal. Fun games=fun puzzles

Madness Accelerant Madness Accelerant

Nice ONE

The drum n bass is fucking awesome.

Goliath The Soothsayer Goliath The Soothsayer

Thought i would give this a try knowing that The Mars Volta is one of my favorite bands and i was playing with a ouija board yesterday just like they did, or at least Omar and Cedric, and thought the ouija board gave my friends and i some pretty funny answers for pretty funny questions.

Xalaxer Xalaxer

Good

I liked this game a lot mostly because im a sucker for any harder than regular games like this one where you have to multitask like this. cool.

Don't Look Back Don't Look Back

Awesome

Very challenging and great concept as well.